The INMA Innovative Advertising Seminar February 16-17 in Miami will focus on how to generate high digital revenue growth while maintaining relevance in your market. The discounted early registration deadline is Friday (January 13).
Under the theme “Digital Transformation 2.0,” this one-of-a-kind seminar will focus on success stories on innovative advertising solutions.
Among key topics to be covered:
- Innovative advertising units that work.
- Advertising ideas for Generation Y.
- Monetizing mobile in a digital portfolio.
- An explanation from digital advertising networks on the fastest-growing segment of the digital revenue line.
- Where print fits in the integrated model.
Put together by newspaper executives leading the industry transformation from print to multi-media, the program is a mix of inside and outside the news industry with an emphasis on new ways to generate revenue.
The program includes speakers from RH/A Advertising Agency, Comedy Central, Folha de S. Paulo, The New York Times, the Miami Advertising School, Postmedia Network, Google, The Denver Post, MediaNews Group, Networked Planet, Clickfuel, and Newspapers Canada. Click here for the full program.
This high-energy INMA seminar promises to be that “something different” that news industry executives often say they need to re-imagine their revenue opportunities.