Personal information collection
INMA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this Web site.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the Web site.
- Information about transactions carried out over this Web site.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Web site services.
- Any other information that you send to INMA, including:
- Job title
- Telephone number
Using personal information
INMA may use your personal information to:
- Administer this Web site.
- Personalise the Web site for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the Web site services.
- Publish information about you on the Web site.
- Send to you products that you purchase.
- Supply to you services that you purchase.
- Send you statements and invoices.
- Collect payments from you.
- Send you marketing communications.
Where INMA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, INMA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise, or defend its legal rights.
Although we cannot identify individuals from this information, once you choose to furnish the site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. Cookies can be disabled on your computer, but this may limit the experience that our Web site is able to offer.
Third Party cookies may include:
- Anonymous tracking for analytic purposes via Google
- YouTube (embedded content)
- Facebook (embedded content)
- Twitter (embedded content)
Securing of your data
INMA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. INMA will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this Web site will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
Inapplicability of Privacy Policies of Any Linked Websites or Other Third Parties
This Web site contains links to many other sites. However, INMA is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
This Web site is not intended for use by or targeted at children under 13, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 13.