The INMA Awards 2012 competition rewards the newsmedia industry's best marketing campaigns from the past year. The competition is open for online entries, and the deadline is January 31.
The competition features 10 categories:
- Marketing campaigns with the best results.
- Brand awareness across platforms.
- New brand/product/audience development.
- Advertising sales and retention.
- Marketing solutions for advertising clients.
- Digital audience usage and engagement.
- Readership/usage of the print publication.
- Print and digital subscription sales.
- Print single-copy sales.
- Public relations and community service.
Entries are judging against companies of similar size, this year with a digital skew:
- Group 1: Regional/local publications under 75,000 print circulation or with an online audience of less than 100,000 unique visitors per month.
- Group 2: Regional/local publications 75,000-300,000 print circulation or with an online audience of 100,000 to 3,000,000 unique visitors per month.
- Group 3: Regional/local publications over 300,000 print circulation or with an online audience of more than 3,000,000 unique visitors per month and national/international publications of all sizes.
If you have not entered the competition and are interested, click here for complete information.