Who Gets to Prioritise the Product Road Map?
Presented By Jodie Hopperton, Lead, INMA Product Initiative
About this Webinar
Who in a news media organisation gets to prioritise the product roadmap? Should it be by title, by department, by agreed metrics, or simply “bang for buck” demonstrable results in the short term?
In this Meet-up we will look at three different approaches to decision-making around product.
• Ringer Axel Springer Polska, that is moving away from a centralised system to give individual brands more control.
• Gannett, that uses a metric-driven process.
• The Dallas Morning News, whose product team gather information and then make the calls.
- Sylvia Borowski and Mike Orren: Dallas Morning News
- Kara Chiles: Gannett
- Marek Kopec: Ringer Axel Springer