Audience + Content + Platform: Placing Bets On the New Audience Development Value Formula for Newsmedia Companies
“Audience + Content + Platform: Placing Bets On the New Audience Development Formula for Newsmedia Companies” looks at:
- Digital content and the challenge of monetisation.
- Finding audiences.
- Building audience-specific editorial products over multiple platforms.
- Consumer-generated revenue opportunities.
- The tighter demographic definitions advertisers covet.
- Imagining and managing multiple niches.
- Respecting consumption patterns of different media platforms.
“It's clear from this report that publishers are on a radical new journey to identify the value of their audiences,” said Earl J. Wilkinson, executive director and CEO of INMA. “This report will move us further along in the journey, though it's clear we've not reached our destination. This report is about the 'bets' being placed by newspapers along this new road to value creation.”
Click here to download a table of contents for the “Audience + Content + Platform” report.
Who should order the report? This INMA report is written for chief executive officers, editors, audience/circulation/readership managers, strategists, marketers, and executives in charge of re-imagining audience development at their company.