When, Why and How to Integrate Print and Digital Advertising Sales (Lessons from Market Leaders)
The 17,000-word report is titled “When, Why and How to Integrate Print and Digital Advertising Sales (Lessons from Market Leaders).”
Order this INMA report and learn:
- The pros and cons to whether a newspaper company should integrate its print and digital advertising sales teams and operations.
- Where the synergies and the incremental revenue opportunities reside in integration.
- The emerging insights of the advertising community and the degree to which they are re-organising for multi-media communications – including how to deal with publishers and their multi-media toolkits.
- Where sales training fits into the emerging integrated equation.
Step inside the minds of executives at the leading newsmedia companies to see their views on the quickly transforming world of advertising sales. Learn the positive – and negative – lessons from early adopters of integrated advertising sales.
The INMA report features exclusive interviews with top executives from:
- Axel Springer, Germany.
- CanWest, Canada.
- Fairfax Media, Australia.
- Folha de S. Paulo, Brazil.
- The Globe and Mail, Canada.
- Helsingin Sanomat, Finland.
- Independent Newspapers, South Africa.
- The Irish Times, Ireland.
- MediaNews Group, USA.
- News Ltd., Australia.
- The New York Times, USA.
- New York Times Regional Media Group, USA.
- Ouest France, France.
- De Persgroep, Belgium.
- The Times of India, India.
- Tribune Company, USA.
Click here to download a table of contents and forward for “When, Why and How to Integrate Print and Digital Advertising Sales (Lessons from Market Leaders).”
Who should order the report? This INMA report is written for chief executive officers, general managers, senior print and digital advertising executives, strategists, marketers and researchers who support advertising sales, and those interested in the commercial future of the newsmedia industry.