Northeast Virtual College Fair
Overview of this campaign
- Foster new business relationships with colleges we've never been in touch with before.
- Create a virtual resource for students in a year where there was no in-person college fairs.
- Generate opportunistic revenue through college particiation.
- Generate brand awareness for our media company
Results for this campaign
The regionally-focused college fair was a 3-week initiative. We ended up have great engagement among students and we sold participation in this initiative to 46 colleges across the Northeast.We included our sister companies (MassLive Media and PA Media Group) on the branding of this to help bring credibility across the northeast region.
- Close to $20,000 in new/opportunistic business
- 2,600 website users
- 3,200 user sessions
- 4,800 page views
- 2.5 mins per page for non-bounced traffic
The best result? It has fostered more conversations with colleges we never had a chance to talk with before the fair. It has allowed us to spread awareness of our marketing capabilities and that in itself carries a lot of value. We plan to have another job fair in 2021 after seeing these positive results.