Sushthotar Jonyo : For the wellness for All
Overview of this campaign
* As a news brand, our primary objective was to create awareness and come up with a one-stop destination for our audiences seeking any kind of information on dengue, from doctors’ advice, preventive measures, awareness, myth busting, remedies and public utility information.
* The campaign was visualized to be au-courant with each and every detail involving the prevention, detection and treatment of the disease. This opened up an opportunity to integrate a brand which would better fuel its implementation and outreach.
* A unique proposition year on year was required for the client to maximise the brand reach in a subtle manner.
* The articles, though being branded content, had to look and feel as a standard Anandabazar article, to deter the user from treating them pure advertorial pages.
* To maximise the reach, we realized that it is best to connect with users on an experiential level, to aid them in dealing with situations in their lives, shadowed by the disease. We made testimonial videos of dengue survivors and it helped us connect with the audience empathetically. Again these videos, advertorial in nature, seamlessly blended with other Anandabazar videos.
Results for this campaign
* The client was extremely pleased with the campaign, and accorded with the highest rating possible. The campaign was also deemed cost efficient and high impact in nature.
* We innovated with content styles, types and formats to engage audiences better.
* The native campaign register a 2.83 times higher CTR than benchmark.
* This was the third consequtive year in a row, that Godrej Hit entrusted us with a partnered campaign to drive a purpose and a differential proposition.