El Nuevo Día: Keep Asking
Overview of this campaign
- Reinforce El Nuevo Día’s value proposition
- Puerto Rico’s newspaper of record: complete and prestigious
- Get closer to Puerto Rican consumers by reinforcing our strength in content
Brand Positioning Strategy
- Puerto Rico’s newspaper of record, with an editorial and research team characterized by their depth, trustworthiness, and standard of excellence.
- It provides me with the deepest, most balanced, and complete answers.
Results for this campaign
Campaign Launch Date: May 30th, 2018
Recent studies showed:
Study: Puerto Rico Readership Pulse 2018 (August 2018) Hosted by: Latino Footprint [N=500]
El Nuevo Día – 58% (Paid Newspaper)
Primera Hora – 52% (Free Newspaper)
El Vocero – 45% (Free Newspaper)
Metro 27% (Free Newspaper)
Study: Readership study 2018 (September/October 2018) Hosted by: The Research Office [N=850]
El Nuevo Día – 56% (Paid Newspaper)
Primera Hora – 53% (Free Newspaper)
El Vocero – 31% (Free Newspaper)
Metro 23% (Free Newspaper)
After launching the campaign, we saw a continuous growth in digital traffic.
Traffic Results 2018 (Souce: Google Analytics):