News Prestige Network Launch
Media associated with this campaign
Overview of this campaign
Primmary Objective: To be the market leading prestige publisher and to drive incremental revenue across the network.
• Prestige Digital Network: Combining the digital audiences of the company’s prestige portfolio with innovation in storytelling and unrivalled connections to deliver prestige audiences at scale.
• News Connect Prestige: Utilising the audience targeting capabilities of News Corp’s, News Connect, which overlays consumption data of News readers, with Quantium data covering eight million shoppers to identify digital audiences to dramatically improve marketing effectiveness and deliver high impact digital campaigns with accuracy.
•Prestige Ad Formats: Utilising the skill of News Corp’s Ad Lab team to deliver innovative creative formats across mobile and desktop.
•Prestige Content Marketing: Offering clients content marketing strategy and solutions, plus the extension of News Corp’s market leading native product, Native in Colour, to deliver native campaigns at scale across the prestige brands.
• Prestige Social: Delivering social campaigns to the 7.6 million social footprint across News Prestige Network brands. Plus, as announced at the event, access to an exclusive publisher partnership with Scrunch, the influencer marketing platform that helps brands recruit and run influencer campaigns.
•Prestige Experiential: Allows clients to tap into the reach of the existing prestige event calendar such asVogue Fashion’s Night Out, or full service event creation for brands with - event management, talent and influencer engagement, content production and amplification.
•Prestige Network Solutions – Four high value packages designed for brands/clients showcasing the Networks new suite of tools
• Prestige Insights: Providing leading research and insights into the prestige and luxury consumer market.
Results for this campaign
Number of briefs: Over 100 within six months of the network launching
Revenue: incremental of $5m in six months
Prestige Campaign Success Stories:
Performance with Purpose
Performance with Purpose, in partnership with Perpetual, wanted to uncover the traits of success & see how values can not only inspire, but enhance & maintain performance.
• The Australian & The Weekend Australian Magazine was able to execute ‘Performance with Purpose’ via a written & video content campaign
• A brand study was also performed as an addition to thiscampaign by an external provider
• Overall, the partnership delivered a 576% ROI. The total audience delivered across the campaign in print was 2,262,000* and a monthly average of 1,500,00^online, including 290,000 (25%) people with savings & investments
$1M+ and 44,000 (27%) people with savings & investments over $3M
Vogue wanted women to feel empowered to become creators of our digital future, arming them with actionable skills to do what they do, better & to inspire them in career opportunities that further encourage them to pursue a future in technology.
• VOGUE launched Vogue Codes, an initiative that brings in women from all over the world who are involved in the technology sphere – anywhere from app development, coding experts, genetic testing, building online brands and more
• Year 1, in 2016 was an extremely successful campaign, generating over $1.85m in PR across key media targets such as the ABC, Channel 7, AdNews & more. VOGUE committed over $500,000 in in-house marketing across our key mastheads including News.com.au, The Telegraph, Kidspot.com.au, GQ.com.au & more.