Media associated with this campaign
Overview of this campaign
Automobile manufacturer SEAT gave a brand lift to its model SEAT Ibiza, which is aimed to appeal to young women. To achieve this, SEAT approached Styria Content Creation. The objective was to position the brand in a young (18-35 years), female target group and raise awareness for the new SEAT Ibiza model with native advertising and sponsored content.
Styria Content Creation developed a content strategy to get a better understanding of prospective customers regarding the new SEAT Ibiza. In this process men were identified to have an impact on female car purchases and were therefore added to the target group. This led to three different buyer personas as exemplary representatives of the target group. On the basis of these, the campaign was developed.
Styria Content Creation partnered with miss, Austria’s leading media brand for women, to reach the female target group. The native advertising campaign consisted of different elements: articles (native ads), video, social media, an influencer and in-app activities.
Results for this campaign
- 2 native ads (articles) on miss.at
- Positioning of SEAT Ibiza in the missAPP: Miss users could take the new SEAT Ibiza for a test drive by performing specific activities in the app.
- Community activity in the missAPP: By uploading a photo + text, 3 miss users could win a trip to the Electric Love Festival (ELF) in a SEAT Ibiza with an Austrian micro-influencer.
- Video: The 3 winners of the community activity went for a drive in a SEAT Ibiza with the micro-influencer. One girl won a trip in a SEAT Ibiza with him to the ELF. The video of the afternoon was posted on Facebook.
- Instagram: Live coverage of the weekend at the ELF and the drive there in a SEAT Ibiza on Instagram
- A video of the weekend at the ELF with SEAT Ibiza was posted on Facebook.
- blog post by the micro-influencer about the entire experience
- Display advertising in collaboration with styria digital one to promote the campaign
- sponsored story on the sports website spox.com/at + Facebook to reach the male target group
- 05:04min dwell time on a native ad -> 400% higher than average in the network
- 165,000 people viewed the native ads
- ~83,000 video views on Facebook
- The sponsored story on spox.com/at was read ~6,000 times – twice as much as SEAT aimed for
- 719 interactions on Instagram
- 493 photo + statement uploads in the app
- 16 SEAT Ibiza test drives redeemed by prospective buyers