Your Neighbourhood Research
Media associated with this campaign
Overview of this campaign
The following objectives were set for Leader's Council Research project:
- Provide an engaging and insightful presentation that would open doors for our advertising sales force.
- Generate new content ideas for editorial by uncovering what is most important to Melburnians.
- Target key influencers (CEOs and Heads of Marketing/Communications) who are ultimately the decision maker in the company.
- Educate stakeholders on what concerns our local communities and how Leader assists in keeping people informed.
Results for this campaign
The Council Roadshow achieved the following:
- 33% uplift in advertising revenue across all Councils.
- Successfully presented to 19 of the 23 Local Councils across Melbourne.
- Councils now have a greater understanding of the role of local press and the strength of Leader Community News in the market.
- We delivered an engaging presentation that included verbatim quotes and photos of locals.
- We took Leader branded morning tea to each session to help build rapport.
- Councils have requested follow up sessions and one-page overviews of their respective areas to share with staff.