Home Property Magazine Kwa-Zulu natal
Overview of this campaign
- To regain the property advertising market in the area from a national competitor who had lured our clients into their product through a very low priced supplement.
- Provide a single high quality product to the Estate Agents
- Although this is a high quality product we had to provide it to the market at affordable rates.
- Include lifestyle content upfront to build audience
- Lifestyle content to attract retail advertising at premium rates to secure affordable rates for Property advertising.
- Extend the shelflife of product beyond the Sunday newspaper publication through additional distribution
- Limited marketing budget a challenge as only marketing through Independent print publications and newspaper posters was available.
- Taking the above into consideration we needed ensure profitabilty of product as soon as possible after launch.
Results for this campaign
- Sunday Tribune HOME embraced by the Estate Agents and property developers.
- Within a six week period captured over 90% of the Property advertising market in the Kwa-Zulu Natal area.
- Is now the premium property advertising product in the area and visitors to show houses regularly arrive with a copy in hand.
- The number of pages have grown from 80 tabloid newsprint pages to 144 glossy A4 pages each week.
- Revenues have increased by over 100%
- Attracting other advertisers to our audience e.g. Motor dealers and lifestyle clients due to high quality offered
- Interest shown in other three major South African cities for similar publications.
- This glossy print magazine is holding its own against the Property portals and estate Agent websites.
- Stabilised circulation of Sunday Tribune the newspaper carrier