Media associated with this campaign
Overview of this campaign
Max Bupa Walk for Health needed a boost and an innovative approach to move from being merely a walk for good health event to something bigger. TOI partnered with the campaign to create the theme & approach afresh by proposing to establish walking beyond leisure towards being a national sport.
A platform where families could be brought together and they realise the importance of good health/wellbeing of their families and indirectly realise the importance of insuring themselves and their loved ones as such driving the Max Bupa brand motto.
An engagement that spreads over 1.5 months with different steps & stages so people could get hooked on to messaging & content on print, radio, TV and digital media content over a longer duration.
Max Bupa & TOI WFH was created:
- To create a platform where people of all age groups can gather gainfully towards a mission that concerns their own health & their families’
- Influencing lifestyles
- Create captive TG and generate queries for insurance products
- To promote walking not just for good health but also a sport where people of all age groups can compete nationally and internationally
- Own up the space of walking and race walking and contribute to a national sport
- To engage with the audience through different hooks such as Cartoons and children’s icons for kids, fitness experts for youngsters, Bollywood celebrities for mass appeal and all of them inspiring with the same message of walking for good health
Results for this campaign
- Total footfall at walk event: 30,000 families as captive audience
- Olympic race walkers from India graced the event as guests just before the Rio Olympics
- Surge in inbound queries for Max Bupa Insurance products
- Huge word of mouth and positive coverage in 50+ media apart from The Times of India.
- Multiple brands joined the campaign
- Top Bollywood celebrities endorsed the cause & event through Times of India channels
- Audience were engaged for over 1.5 months in 3 steps- Registration/ Editorial content, Ads & digital engagement/The Grand finale of WFH
Print: 2912 Square centimetre of AD space used in The Times of India Delhi & Mumbai and other group publications namely Delhi Times, Mumbai Times & ET Panache/ Each print ad in TOI reached 11.85 lakhs readers in Mumbai & Delhi
Times Now TV channel (Highest viewership & Rating in India)- 25000 seconds On Air promo to drive registrations / News stories for 4 weeks/ 2 hrs Live coverage watched nationally
Radio: 12270 sec of FCT, RJ Mentions, Venue Pointers, Registration ads, OB Links, Celebrity Byte that got huge word of mouth from listeners/ Each radio spot reached 60 Lakhs people in Mum & Del
Digital: Microsite created with Athlete profile, driving registrations, Content from the 33 day walk, Banners
Social Media: 265 Million impressions on Facebook & Twitter, 26,778 Tweets & 50 Million people reached through FB & Twitter
Esteemed Guests: Akshay Kumar, Sonam Kapoor, Nimrat Kaur (Popular Bollywood Celebrities)/ Nick Toons (Dora, Motu Patlu) along with Rio Olympic 2016 Race Walk Qualifiers -Manish Rawat, Khushbir Kaur, Gurmeet Singh and Sandeep Kumar
The campaign is on in 2017, Bangalore added as third city, Association with Athletics Federation of India to own up walking as a sport and promoting competitive race walking in India