Overview of this campaign
Businesses are conceived, developed and measure in a world that is constantly in motion, an environment that demands an attitude of permanent renovation, whether it’s inspired by demand, research, or the emergence of opportunities.
That’s why we create a medialab called ECOlab. It’s purpose is to promote innovation and company growth. We believe in creativity as a strategic tool to increase income and audience.
- Create and maintain new and developing business units,
- products and services in an effort to increase the market.
- Research new business models.
- Develop new activities, products and services that can strategically grow the business.
- Diversify the corporation’s portfolio.
- Establish strategies to tackle new competitors emerging in the information industry.
- Promote the business’ long term sustainability .
- Transform creativity and strategic thinking into corporate culture.
- Be systematic agents of change.
Results for this campaign
EXPANSION OF CREATIVE CULTURE IN THE ORGANIZATION
- 19 people have passed through the ECOlab.
- Users increased by 20% after redesign
- Between November 15th and January 20th
- The new website has had 42.096.765 views.
- Audiences have posted messages on social networks acknowledging a job well done.
REDESIGN OF NEIGHBORHOOD NEWSPAPERS: ‘GENTE’ (People)
- Audiences grew by 40% according to the General Media Study.
- Comments on social networks were positive.
- Twitter and Facebook accounts were created as part of the redesign strategy. One for each of the four editions and a broader one for the brand.
MAGAZINES AS A NEW BUSINESS UNIT
- 23 Magazines
- 2 new customers in 2014
- U$1.245.000 in advertising.
NEW PROJECTS OF OPPORTUNITY
- 1.300 magazines about the World Urban Forum and 1.300 about tourism (in english) distributed free of charge at the event, aside from circulating with the newspaper. Advertising sales reached U$15.000.
- 36.000 magazines for the anniversary of the country’s most influential business organization with U$55.000 in income.
- Magazine about the World Cup distributed with the newspaper and generating street sales of 80%; advertising sales reached U$54.000.
- 39.000 magazines for the business sector with U$11.000 in income.
- 4 awards in excellence in breaking news from the Society of Newspaper Design.
RSE REDESIGN CONTEST
- 106 participants.
- 5 juries.
- Resume comparison software which had 143.866 views.
- A microsite devoted to the elections.
- Two forums, 12 congressional candidates, 5.000 people connected simultaneously.
- One forum, two presidential candidates, 4.957 people connected simultaneously and more than 9.000 pre-recorded broadcasts.
- Two live streams with academic analysts, one with over 7.000 and the other with 9.887 users connected simultaneously.
- Recognition from the NGO for electoral transparency for the job accomplished.
- Multiple content in the print issue.
- 132 columns since July 21.
- 39 undergraduate programs
- Sold out forums
- Broke record for the most read column in one day