10:00 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
(New York time)
What is the state of media subscriptions in the beginning of the third year of a global pandemic?
According to the INMA benchmarks, our members on average doubled their online subscriber base in the past three years. Some brands grew even faster. So:
- What does success look like for beginners, intermediate and mature publishers?
- What strategies and tactics led to outstanding results and record-breaking milestones?
- When to focus on acquisition and when on retention? How to coordinate the two?
- Where should you expand – to new geographies or to new customer segments?
- Where to invest your marketing budget – building brand or driving performance?
- What to make of the rise of Web3 technologies, such as crypto, NFTs, and metaverse?
In this module, we will distill the best practices of the reader revenue leaders, as well as get inspired by the academia and industry thinkers about the next decade of the news transformation to readers-first.