Executive Briefing: How to Start Charging for Content?
Skyddsrummet, Söder Mälarstrand 25, Stockholm Directions from Hilton
Let INMA walk you through the fundamentals of reader revenue strategies: Why subscriptions? Who is most likely to pay? What will they pay for? How to make them pay? How to keep them paying? Let us help you make informed decisions: How to choose a paywall model that is right for you? How to minimise the risk of losing advertising revenue? How to select a team and plan a paywall project?
During the workshop, we will cover these topics:
- A business case for reader revenue: Why subscriptions? Why now? What’s the opportunity?
- Breaking down paywalls: What are the pros and cons of each model? How to choose a model that fits the publisher’s customers and objectives?
- Paying news readers: Who is most likely to pay? How best to identify and research them?
- New value propositions: What do people actually want to pay for? What benefits to offer?
- Paying news reader journey: How to acquire and retain customers? How to nurture and demonstrate value?
- New paywall project: How to choose a team, define a scope and plan resources needed to succeed? How to measure performance?
- Top reasons to fail: What does it actually take to succeed? How to avoid common mistakes? How to minimise the risks?
Digital Media Consultant and Advisor LinkedIn