INMA Webinar: Expressen: The Most Data-Driven Company In the Nordics?
In 2014, Expressen had low market shares digitally and no data strategy. The analytics team consisted of only four employees located far away from the editorial and technology teams, working mainly with print analytics. As part of a digital growth strategy, Expressen set a bold objective to become the most data-driven media company in the Nordics and the fastest growing news site in Sweden.
This Webinar is ideal for media executives responsible for data, analytics, and data driven strategy in their organizations.
- Date: Wednesday, June 27
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com
This webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Klas Granström, Managing Editor/Head of Digital, Expressen, Sweden
27 June 2018
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org