INMA Webinar: Winnipeg Free Press Experience - Can It Ever Be Enough?
A year after introducing its micropayment system, the Winnipeg Free Press has 35,000 subscribers for its digital content. As the first Canadian newspaper to monetise its content via micropayments with impressive results, hear about their experiment and the strategy behind it. Engage with the group to discover if a micro-payment strategy can help increase your digital subscriptions, or generate a new source of revenue for your content.
- Date: Wednesday, June 13
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org
This webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Christian Panson, Vice President Digital & Technology, Winnipeg Free Press
13 June 2018
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com