INMA Webinar: Flypaper: WEHCO Media Small- and Mid-Sized Business Focused Digital Agencies
New business models and revenue diversification are a key part of WEHCO Media's current and future success. Listen to how Flypaper – the digital agency business side of WEHCO Media in the United States – is generating revenue and expanding their footprint beyond the markets they currently own. Innovation is not limited to large companies. Small regional publications sometimes have larger opportunities for success if they are nimble, focused, and provide needed services to their markets.
- Date: Wednesday, May 16
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com
This webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Patrick Eastburn, Vice President of Sales Development, WEHCO Media
16 May 2018
Little Rock, United States
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org