INMA Webinar: Honolulu’s Out-of-Home In-Store Digital Billboard Network
With more than 100 digital screens residing in various retail outlets in the Honolulu marketplace (and plans to grow to 500 in the near future) playing 15 second videos on a three-minute clock, videos are shared between the publisher, retailer and vendor/advertiser. This initiative has revenue projection of approximately US$700,000 and will continue to increase as more screens are added statewide. The new in-store digital billboard business is 100% incremental revenue and taking money away from TV, agencies, and other digital platforms in the market. With added technology, these in-store digital billboards are able to provide retailers and advertisers detailed reporting on who is viewing their video advertisements and the exact time(s) those particular demographics are viewing. The opportunities generated from this programme for the newspaper, advertisers, and stores is extremely impressive and only projected to grow. Learn how this project was implemented, what it takes, and how it’s growing the Honolulu Star-Advertiser's business by creating a new advertising vehicle that’s creating more sales for all.
- Date: Wednesday, May 30
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org
This webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Dave Kennedy, Chief Revenue Officer, Honolulu Star-Advertiser -- Oahu Publications, Inc
30 May 2018
Honolulu, United States
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com