INMA Webinar: News Media Outlook 2018: Strategy and Trends
When charting the strategy for news media companies, INMA has long advised to invest heavily in foundations that won't change. In the soon-to-be-released “News Media Outlook 2018” report by INMA, those foundations are audiences, brands, culture, and data.
In this Webinar outlining the new strategic report, learn where the latest in media strategy and trends, where news media is worldwide in business model transformation, the acceleration of data in solving business challenges, and the re-awakening of news brands.
This Webinar is ideal for media executives charged with setting the strategy and culture for their companies.
- Date: Wednesday, February 14
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Earl J. Wilkinson, executive director and CEO, International News Media Association (INMA)
14 February 2018
Dallas, United States
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com