INMA Webinar: How Boston Globe Uses Newsletters to Drive Engagement
As publishers ramp up efforts to engage their rising number of digital subscribers, a surprise finding has been the role of newsletters. The Boston Globe has created 30+ newsletters: news, opinion, politics, sports, business, arts and lifestyle, health and science, and more. In this Webinar, learn what’s working and not working with the Globe.
- Date: Wednesday, January 10
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com
The Webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Peter Doucette, Chief Consumer Revenue Officer, Boston Globe Media
10 January 2018
Boston, United States
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org