INMA Webinar: Empowering the Newsroom: How a Premium Strategy Changed Helsingin Sanomat
Helsingin Sanomat built a strategy to grow digital subscriptions by delivering metrics to their newsroom. These metrics coupled with content development based on verifiable information – built a growing subscription model. Learn more about this novel approach by joining us for this in-depth Webinar.
Join presenters Esa Mäkinen, Managing Editor, and Petteri Putkiranta, President, live from Helsinki as they share their story.
- Date: Tuesday, October 31
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian
In this live session, Mäkinen and Putkiranta will make a presentation followed by Q&A. A recording of the session will be made available to INMA members.
Esa Mäkinen, Managing Editor, Helsingin Sanomat, Finland
Petteri Putkiranta, President, Helsingin Sanomat, Finland
Earl Wilkinson, CEO and Executive Director, International News Media Association
31 October 2017
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com