Leadership and Transformation Opportunities
Today’s pandemic has been described as the leadership opportunity of a generation to accelerate change inside of news media companies. In this Master Class for senior media managers, join management and leadership experts as well as peer publishers in a blunt, off-the-record, in-depth conversation about the post-COVID direction of media companies.
- What are they evolving into?
- What are the likely business models?
- What are the limits of centralisation?
- With slimmed-down workforces, what are the likely roles of automation?
- How can bots and algorithms be used to replace human functions?
- How can revenue diversification strategies be more bullet-proof than today’s pandemic absorbed?
- How has COVID impacted news media culture, and how can the fluidity of the moment allow further bending toward a digital-friendly future?
- What leadership and management skills are needed to guide stakeholders toward their intended direction?
Come away from this Master Class with a CEO-level playbook for what 2021 and beyond holds.
This Master Class is curated by INMA's Mark Challinor.
12-26 January 2021