Master Class: The Digital Subscriber Experience
The practicalities of designing and executing a world-class digital subscriber experience is the focus of this Master Class for product, editorial, marketing, and data analytics managers.
Key topics to be covered include:
- The value of differentiation of paying reader experiences.
- Cataloging and benchmarking reader experiences: common patterns, features, differences between free, registered, paid.
- Researching readers and their experiences.
- Designing reader experiences: editorial, non-editorial, offline.
- Designing experiences along the customer journeys: on-boarding, conversion flows, customer service.
Share this event
03-17 November 2020