Digital Reader Engagement
How editorial, marketing, and data managers help retain digital subscribers through world-class reader engagement is the focus of this Master Class part of INMA's Readers First Initiative.
Key topics will include:
- The value of reader engagement: business and editorial
- Defining and measuring reader engagement: metrics, KPIs, dashboards
- Engagement strategy: content audit, reader segmentation
- Engagement tactics: editorial, marketing initiatives to grow engagement
- Organisation: workflows, cross-department teams, experiments
This Master Class is curated by the head of INMA's Readers First Initiative, Greg Piechota.
07-21 September 2021