World Congress Blog
About This Blog
The World Congress Blog is your up-to-the-minute guide – pre-conference, on-site, and post-conference – to INMA’s premier event. The 88th Annual World Congress of News Media is June 3-5, 2018, in Washington, D.C.
411 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed World Congress Blog Posts From the Past Year
- Customers, competition — not technology — should lead digital transformation
- Australian, Aftenposten, Politico Pro talk paid content model decisions
- Video highlights of INMA’s World Congress of News Media in Washington, D.C.
- Focusing on short-form content, Axios gets 80 million monthly pageviews
- Bob Woodward shares lessons of Watergate in the Trump era
- Daily Telegraph switches from metered to registrations-first freemium model
- NYT, Fairfax, Infoglobo, USA Today share business model priorities
- Reuters, Gannett, SPH harness non-traditional revenue initiatives
- Wall Street Journal, VOL.at increase audience by creating reader habits
- INMA Washington World Congress attracts nearly 500 attendees, 100 speakers