Satisfying Audiences Blog
About This Blog
513 Articles since January 2010
INMA's Satisfying Audiences Blog aims to reflect the myriad strategies news media companies focus on to engage audiences — from journalism and audio content to newsletters and events. As reader revenue becomes the business model for publishers around the world, these efforts are key to the future of the industry.
Top 10 Viewed Satisfying Audiences Blog Posts From the Past Year
- Newsletter dashboards measure dozens of metrics at Sydney Morning Herald, Age
- The right language can catapult a newsletter’s success
- McClatchy’s marketing strategy nudges users toward paywall, drives conversions
- Sydney Morning Herald, Age focus on what content doesn’t work to create more of what does
- Sydney Morning Herald, Age newsrooms got to know readers by getting to know the data team
- Map out an effective subscriber re-engagement strategy with these 3 actions
- McClatchy’s 3-pronged subscriber retention strategy lessons cancellat...
- Use personalisation to entice readers, encourage subscribers to retur...
- NTM gets audience data in front of reporters with integrated dashboard
- 3 ways to use nostalgia to engage audiences