Satisfying Audiences Blog
About This Blog
The Satisfying Audiences Blog aims to reflect print and digital content not just across platforms but extending into consumer events, non-news-related subscriptions and other audience vehicles for newsmedia companies. This blog written by INMA members is dedicated to identifying the emerging linkages between content, audiences, and platforms. The blog is an initiative by the INMA North America Division Board of Directors.
331 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed Satisfying Audiences Blog Posts From the Past Year
- What is the value of a digital subscriber?
- How customer lifetime value equals more digital revenue
- Overcoming paid content challenges with mass personalisation
- 7 things publishers should be doing to transition their businesses
- How data analytics bring in revenue from Newsday’s contact center
- The Big Data of the subscription economy
- What news media can learn from the Museum of Ice Cream
- 6 audience segments defined by preferences (hint: trust is key)
- Future of news media: content, advertising personalisation
- Churn-risk model + low-cost retention methods retain high-risk subscribers