Satisfying Audiences Blog
About This Blog
The Satisfying Audiences Blog aims to reflect print and digital content not just across platforms but extending into consumer events, non-news-related subscriptions and other audience vehicles for newsmedia companies. This blog written by INMA members is dedicated to identifying the emerging linkages between content, audiences, and platforms. The blog is an initiative by the INMA North America Division Board of Directors.
361 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed Satisfying Audiences Blog Posts From the Past Year
- 7 ways Millennials, Boomers read news differently
- What is the value of a digital subscriber?
- 5 reasons rolling news, reader revenue don’t mix
- Dagens Nyheter shares 5 steps for successful digital transformation
- 7 things publishers should be doing to transition their businesses
- Churn-risk model + low-cost retention methods retain high-risk subscribers
- 6 audience segments defined by preferences (hint: trust is key)
- USA Today Network finds quick success with subscriber engagement, retention programme
- Voice-of-customer strategy leads to better business decisions at Newsday
- Research: Lack of trust in media perpetuates belief in fake news