Satisfying Audiences Blog
About This Blog
The Satisfying Audiences Blog aims to reflect print and digital content not just across platforms but extending into consumer events, non-news-related subscriptions and other audience vehicles for newsmedia companies. This blog written by INMA members is dedicated to identifying the emerging linkages between content, audiences, and platforms. The blog is an initiative by the INMA North America Division Board of Directors.
318 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed Satisfying Audiences Blog Posts From the Past Year
- Newsday generates US$2.5 million in retention revenue in 6 months
- Identify the persuadable audience to reduce churn
- What is the value of a digital subscriber?
- After giving away content, how can media companies now make people pay?
- Instead of courting Millennials, should news media skip this generation?
- Using data to determine audience price points, increase reader revenue
- 7 ways Millennials, Boomers read news differently
- Overcoming paid content challenges with mass personalisation
- How customer lifetime value equals more digital revenue
- How data analytics bring in revenue from Newsday’s contact center