Satisfying Audiences Blog
About This Blog
The Satisfying Audiences Blog aims to reflect print and digital content not just across platforms but extending into consumer events, non-news-related subscriptions and other audience vehicles for newsmedia companies. This blog written by INMA members is dedicated to identifying the emerging linkages between content, audiences, and platforms. The blog is an initiative by the INMA North America Division Board of Directors.
419 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed Satisfying Audiences Blog Posts From the Past Year
- 7 ways Millennials, Boomers read news differently
- Price elasticity tests yield revenue opportunities for publishers
- Research: what readers want in a story
- Newsday marries newsletters, audience data to increase subscriptions, engagement
- Research: The importance of trusted news sources during an election
- Globe and Mail’s onboarding steps capitalise on habits, engage readers
- Attention, investment in digital subscriptions results in 2000% growth
- European media initiative fights polarisation with Tinder for politics
- 10 facts that prove print is still in the game
- Has AI brought an end to the metered paywall?