Media Research Blog
About This Blog
The mission of the Research Blog is to highlight research done by newsmedia companies as an activity that should guide strategic and tactical decisions. At INMA we believe research is more vital than ever in understanding the complex calculus of audiences, advertising, and media platforms. To put it bluntly, we hope to inspire media researchers worldwide with this blog put together by the INMA Europe Research Committee (listed below).
119 Blog Posts
Top Viewed Media Research Blog Posts From the Past Year
- Cross-media study shows print advertising has highest ROI
- Research: Local newspapers still influence political opinion leaders
- Do advertisers know well-targeted print ads can increase ROI 240%?
- Private equity groups are the new media barons
- A rant about print newspaper advertising declines
- Will tax incentives fuel a new wave of subscribers?
- Media audience research is about to forever change
- Facebook, Google are far from struggling with digital advertising revenue