Media Research Blog
About This Blog
The mission of the Research Blog is to highlight research done by newsmedia companies as an activity that should guide strategic and tactical decisions. At INMA we believe research is more vital than ever in understanding the complex calculus of audiences, advertising, and media platforms. To put it bluntly, we hope to inspire media researchers worldwide with this blog put together by the INMA Europe Research Committee (listed below).
99 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed Media Research Blog Posts From the Past Year
- A rant about print newspaper advertising declines
- News media audiences, especially print, continue to show resilience
- Digital touchpoints yet to replace print for retail advertising
- Cross-media study shows print advertising has highest ROI
- Are news media memberships a viable business model?
- Research shows real-time marketing is win for advertisers, publishers, customers
- 12 facts about U.S. newspaper audiences
- 5 media challenges — and opportunities — for 2017
- The future of AI is now
- Facebook Messenger outpaces WeChat, WhatsApp as most popular chat app