Media Research Blog
About This Blog
The mission of the Research Blog is to highlight research done by newsmedia companies as an activity that should guide strategic and tactical decisions. At INMA we believe research is more vital than ever in understanding the complex calculus of audiences, advertising, and media platforms. To put it bluntly, we hope to inspire media researchers worldwide with this blog put together by the INMA Europe Research Committee (listed below).
115 Blog Posts
Top Viewed Media Research Blog Posts From the Past Year
- Cross-media study shows print advertising has highest ROI
- Research: Local newspapers still influence political opinion leaders
- Facebook, Google are far from struggling with digital advertising revenue
- A rant about print newspaper advertising declines
- Would readers pay for content if they understood financial struggles?
- After Facebook tweaks, some publishers’ traffic has, in fact, increased
- Research: Traditional news publishers dominate digital news in France