Media Research Blog
About This Blog
The mission of the Research Blog is to highlight research done by newsmedia companies as an activity that should guide strategic and tactical decisions. At INMA we believe research is more vital than ever in understanding the complex calculus of audiences, advertising, and media platforms. To put it bluntly, we hope to inspire media researchers worldwide with this blog put together by the INMA Europe Research Committee (listed below).
109 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed Media Research Blog Posts From the Past Year
- Digital touchpoints yet to replace print for retail advertising
- Are news media memberships a viable business model?
- Facebook, Google are far from struggling with digital advertising revenue
- Would readers pay for content if they understood financial struggles?
- Cross-media study shows print advertising has highest ROI
- 12 facts about U.S. newspaper audiences
- A rant about print newspaper advertising declines
- Thoughtful neuromarketing helps better target ads
- Research shows news media ad revenue increasing, driven by digital
- After Facebook tweaks, some publishers’ traffic has, in fact, increased