Product Initiative Blog
About This Blog
131 Articles since January 2021
Jodie Hopperton is a British media executive based in Los Angeles whose career has featured corporate roles, technology start-ups, moderating events, authoring, and speaking at news industry events. She has served as interactive manager for Trinity Mirror, director of syndication and licensing for The New York Times, and as a consultant to media and tech start-ups focused on video distribution, VR, audio tech, and more. Prior to her work with INMA, Jodie’s work with press associations included the Global Editors Network (GEN) and WAN-Ifra. In two stops in cities she loves, Jodie was the co-creator and owner of the Guiri Guide in Madrid, a premium information source for youthful expatriates, and the author of Los Angeles Reinvented: Why Innovators Are Moving South of Silicon Valley to the Booming Home of Hollywood.
Top Viewed Product Initiative Blog Posts
- Gannett onboarding + active personalisation increase engagement
- So you think your media company knows Gen Z?
- 4 ways news media companies are using personalisation
- 3 lessons media companies can learn from Barry’s Bootcamp
- Scrollytelling format helps news publishers grow mobile engagement
- Netflix nails marketing e-mail to subscribers
- Media companies can learn from Spotify, Substack, Apple about active ...
- Founders of Instagram offer personalised news product
- Financial Times tests its commerce abilities with wine product
- Personalisation can start in 2 places for media companies