Bottom-Line Marketing Blog
About This Blog
The Bottom-Line Marketing blog aims to bring together the principles behind marketing with the real-world experiences of newspapers transitioning to newsmedia companies.
270 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed Bottom-Line Marketing Blog Posts From the Past Year
- In branding Hong Kong newspapers, there’s no such thing as a free lunch
- Newspaper marketing success requires 4 steps
- Wall Street Journal searches for low-hanging fruit of reader subscriptions
- Wall Street Journal campaigns capture changing reader demographic
- Research reinforces effectiveness of print advertising
- The 5th “P” in marketing: people
- How Wall Street Journal uses a data-led, member-first metric to reduce churn
- The art of listening: lessons in analytics at Wall Street Journal
- Wall Street Journal’s 3-year transformation from subscription to membership
- Could news media’s subscription strategy boil down to audience feelings?