Bottom-Line Marketing Blog
About This Blog
The Bottom-Line Marketing blog aims to bring together the principles behind marketing with the real-world experiences of newspapers transitioning to newsmedia companies.
260 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed Bottom-Line Marketing Blog Posts From the Past Year
- Aftenposten stopped chasing Facebook reach, brought in US$500,000 extra annually
- 5 key facets to Wall Street Journal’s digital subscriber growth
- Schibsted retains digital subscribers with automated onboarding
- Research reinforces effectiveness of print advertising
- Helsingin Sanomat targets younger audience, digital subscriptions rebound
- How Aftenposten increased its purchase flow conversion rate from 17% to 30%
- Wall Street Journal campaigns capture changing reader demographic
- Schibsted audience analysis indicates churn likelihood, dictates communication
- Aftenposten adopts hybrid online metered model
- Could news media’s subscription strategy boil down to audience feelings?