INMA today released “News Media Outlook 2013: The Print + Digital Dynamic in Exponential Times.”
This 12th annual assessment of opportunities and threats for news publishers is written by INMA Executive Director and CEO Earl J. Wilkinson.
To get your report:
- Members: Click here to download your free report.
- Non-Members: Click here to order the report online.
News Media Outlook 2013’s key conclusion is this: The exponential changes that technology will bring to how information is processed and consumed in the next five years requires a relentless drive by news publishers today to diversify revenue streams and take full advantage of the unique synergies of print and digital platforms.
The report covers seven key areas:
- The key issues in the emerging print + digital ecology.
- The revenue opportunities most likely to replace print advertising.
- An honest assessment of where print fits in multi-media plans.
- The transformational mobile moment confronting us.
- The exponential times of abundance we live in.
- Leading the hybrid news industry in a time of extraordinary change.
- What happens to journalism and brands in this age of transition.