INMA has released “Newsmedia Outlook 2012: Culture Change and the Multi-Media Growth Path,” a report that looks to the year ahead and suggests newsmedia companies must conduct root-and-branch culture change now to complete the transition to multi-media.
To get your copy of this groundbreaking report used by companies for strategic planning:
- Members: Click here to download your free copy which is part of your membership.
- Non-members: Click here for information and how to buy the report online.
The Newsmedia Outlook report looks at:
- The case for culture change at media companies.
- What transformation leaders are doing to implement change.
- What culture change looks like department by department.
Beyond re-shaping the industry to take full advantage of integration and bundling, the report looks at:
- New methods to get consumers to pay such as paywalls, subscription bundles, and clubs/communities.
- How cutting-edge companies are re-imagining their assets to deliver new value in new ways.
- Where print fits in the emerging multi-media news company.
- Expanding audience through social media and sharing.
- Evaluating mobile opportunities for publishers.
- What advertisers want and how news companies are delivering in a multi-platform way.
The 98-page report is written by INMA Executive Director Earl J. Wilkinson, tracing his travels worldwide and based on hundreds of interviews and interactions with media industry executives on six continents.