In an extraordinary new venture with the Meta Journalism Project, INMA will conduct a six-part news master class for Europe’s newsrooms on how to creatively use and report on XR (extended reality) starting December 13.
Led by INMA Product Initiative Lead Jodie Hopperton, this is everything news professionals need to know now about immersive storytelling and XR technologies. This free series of time-efficient Webinars is available to INMA members and anyone at their company.
Here are the details:
- Dates: December 13, January 10, January 17, January 24, January 31, February 7 (Mondays)
- Time: 16:00-17:00 (Paris) | 15:00-16:00 (London)
- Cost: Free
- How to register: Click here to reserve your seat (for all six Webinars)
In addition to the livestream, you will gain access to all six module recordings and all presentations.
Here’s what we plan to cover:
- Introduction to XR and how to talk about it with your audience.
- Getting started in XR: tools and technologies.
- Storytelling in XR: tricks for the medium.
- Using VR for news.
- Using AR for news.
- The growth opportunity for XR.
In the coming weeks, INMA will send updates on programming developments, speakers, and what precisely we aim to cover.
In the meantime, please register now. We will follow up with housekeeping e-mails to get you and your team prepared for the series.