Deadline for the INMA Global Media Awards — rewarding excellence in growing audience, revenue, and brand across platforms — is today (Friday, January 27).
The 2017 Global Media Awards features 20 categories across two audience categories: national/global brands and local/regional brands:
- Best Brand Awareness Campaign
- Best Public Relations or Community Service Campaign
- Best Use of an Event to Build a News Brand
- Best New Print Product
- Best Use of Mobile
- Best Use of Video
- Best Launch of a Brand or Product to Create an Audience Segment
- Best Use of New Technology to Generate Revenue and Engage
- Best Idea to Encourage Print Readership or Engagement
- Best Idea to Grow Digital Readership or Engagement
- Best Use of Social Media
- Best New Paid Content or Subscription Initiative
- Best Idea to Grow Advertising Sales or Retain Advertising Clients
- Best Marketing Solution for an Advertising Client
- Best Execution of Print Advertising
- Best Execution of Native Advertising
- Best Use of Data Analytics
- Best Use of Consumer Research
- Best New Corporate Innovation Initiative
- Best Idea or Innovation to Create New Profit Centers
Entries may be submitted online in a matter of minutes through INMA’s entry management system.
Judging will take place in February, finalists announced March 1, and winners unveiled May 23 at the Harvard Club in New York immediately following the 87th Annual INMA World Congress of News Media.
For help in submitting entries or requests for deadline extensions, contact Global Contest Coordinator Raquel Meikle at firstname.lastname@example.org.