Philippe Guay, INMA Video Innovations blogger and executive vice president of strategic partnerships at SendtoNews, will discuss the publisher’s digital video playbook of best practices on Facebook Live Thursday.
Guay, who joined our team of 60+ influencers from around the world in 2015, will go live on INMA’s Facebook page at 10:30 a.m. New York City (EST) time on Thursday, Feb. 2.
Here are some of Guay’s past blogs on the topic:
- 6 important elements for your media company’s digital video playbook.
- 5 reasons sports video should be at the heart of publishers’ digital strategies.
- Media companies should maximise video resources to satiate audience appetites.
- 6 ways to integrate video into a newsroom with minimal manpower.
- Metrics define success of video strategy.
- 4 opportunities for maximising viewership of digital video content.
- All video content is not created equal.
Join the discussion! The Facebook Live session will last about 15 minutes and will be available on our Facebook page after as a video, available to watch any time.