As hundreds of entries to the world’s premier media sales and marketing competition pour in, a clear theme is emerging: how to communicate the essence of the multi-media brand.
Deadline to enter INMA Awards 2014 is today (Friday, January 31), though entries will be submitted throughout the weekend.
Submitting entries for the INMA Awards competition is done online and can be completed in a matter of minutes.
The categories for this year’s INMA Awards competition are:
- Best brand awareness campaign across platforms.
- Best public relations or community service campaign.
- Best use of an event to build a news brand (new category).
- Best new print product (new category).
- Best new mobile app or mobile Web site (new category).
- Best new mobile service (new category).
- Best launch of a brand or product to create a new audience segment.
- Best idea to encourage print readership or engagement.
- Best idea to grow digital audience or engagement.
- Best use of social media (new category).
- Best idea to grow subscription sales.
- Best idea to grow single-copy sales.
- Best idea to grow advertising sales or retain advertising clients.
- Best marketing solution for an advertising client.
- Best idea or innovation to create new profit centers (new category).
If you haven’t already done so, INMA members are encouraged to submit entries today. Contact Contest Coordinator Melanie Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.