The world’s best news media sales and marketing initiatives from the past year will be honoured in the INMA Awards 2015 competition, which was unveiled this week by INMA.
Deadline for entering is January 23, 2015. Complete information can be found at www.inma.org/awards.
As the premier sales and marketing competition for news media companies, INMA Awards 2015 will reward the best ideas to:
- Energise news brands .
- Stimulate audiences.
- Innovate product development.
- Grow revenue.
Mirroring the increasingly multi-platform nature of publishing, most categories either are not medium-specific or encourage multiple media in the sales and marketing execution.
- Best brand awareness across platforms.
- Best public relations or community service campaign.
- Best use of an event to build a news brand.
- Best new print product.
- Best new mobile app or mobile Web site.
- Best new mobile service.
- Best launch of a brand or product to create a new audience segment.
- Best idea to encourage print readership or engagement.
- Best idea to grow digital audience or engagement.
- Best use of social media.
- Best idea to grow subscription sales.
- Best idea to grow single-copy sales.
- Best idea to grow advertising sales or retain advertising clients.
- Best marketing solution for an advertising client.
- Best idea or innovation to create new profit centers
“The INMA Awards competition rewards what media companies are or should be investing time and money in: growing brands, innovating in new product development, encouraging audience growth and engagement, and finding new revenue streams,” said Earl J. Wilkinson, executive director and CEO of INMA. “The 2015 competition is multi-media from how we are structured to what we reward to how media companies themselves should be communicating with readers and advertisers.”
Winners of the INMA Awards 2015 competition will be unveiled at an awards dinner Tuesday evening, May 12, at the Edison Ballroom in New York’s Times Square.
Submitting entries can be done in a matter of minutes with the INMA Awards Global Entry Management System, a database interface that allows for uploads and interaction.