Nine executives with the world’s leading news media companies were elected to new terms on the INMA board of directors. The board is the association’s governing body, overseeing the global vision and strategy of INMA.
Elected to new Board terms were:
- Chris Blaser, chief audience development officer, Las Vegas Review-Journal, United States.
- Damian Eales, managing director/metro and region publishing, News Corp Australia.
- Sanjay Gupta, editor and CEO, Dainik Jagran, India.
- Espen Egil Hansen, editor-in-chief/CEO, Aftenposten, Norway.
- Paulo Mira, president, PHD Mobi, United States.
- Chang-hee Park, chief operating officer, JoongAng Ilbo, South Korea.
- Pam Siddall, president, Advance Central Services, United States.
Meanwhile, two INMA division boards announced leadership changes:
- Matthew Ipsan, executive vice president/chief digital officer of CNHI in the United States, has been named president of the INMA North America Division.
- Martha Ortiz, editor of El Colombiano in Colombiano, was appointed president of the association’s Latin America Division in March.
Retiring from the INMA Board of Directors are:
- Michelle Krans, senior vice president, Gannett, United States.
- Kirk MacDonald, former president of AdTaxi Networks in the United States and now with the Toronto Star, Canada.
- John Newby, publisher, Muskogee Phoenix, United States, as North America Division president.
INMA continues its World Congress in London Monday and Tuesday.