The European Division of the International News Media Association (INMA) today announced new appointments to its board of directors and recognised retiring members for their service.
The board has appointed two new members to its executive committee alongside the current European President Gerold Riedmann, CEO at Russmedia:
- Vice-President: Eimear Moran, media solutions director, The Irish Times, Ireland
- Vice-President: Petteri Putkiranta, president news & feature, Sanoma Media, Finland
Appointed to new board terms are:
- Director for Belgium: Nicholas Lataire, director News City, DPG Media
- Director for Croatia: Ana Hanzekovic, owner and member of the management board, Hanza Media
- Director for Portugal: Guida Pinto, digital innovation director, Público
- Director for Sweden: Lina Hedenström, CEO, Norrköpings Tidningar Media
- Director for Switzerland: Marc Isler, chief revenue officer, Tamedia
- European recipient of 2020 “30 Under 30” Awards: Virginia Stagni, business development manager and FT talent director, Financial Times
Retiring from the INMA Europe Board are:
- Vice-President: Niklas Jonason, CEO, Stadsporten Citygate, Sweden
- Vice-President: Nina Ranke, managing director/business media, Ringier Axel Springer, Switerland
- Director for Croatia: Boris Trupcevic, CEO, 24sata & Styria Media Croatia
- Director for Portugal: Alex Fonseca, president, Acepi, Portugal
- Director for Ukraine: Oleksandr Chovhan, CEO, RIA Media Corp, Ukraine
- Member of the Board: Bülent Mumay, journalist, Turkey
The INMA Europe Division Board manages the association's activities in Europe, including training and development and membership services.
Board members are appointed to three-year terms, and national directors are rotated amongst INMA Corporate Member companies within each European state to maximise diversity in the Board amongst the larger INMA community. Executive officers (president, vice-presidents, and member) are appointed two two-year terms.
For a full list of the INMA Europe Division Board, click here.