Digital subscriptions represent the hottest topic in news media today. Can we master the art and science behind the economics of content and create a scalable business model that will replace what media is losing in print advertising?
On March 7, INMA Executive Director/CEO Earl J. Wilkinson will present an in-depth Webinar covering the second part of INMA’s “News Media Outlook 2018: The New Economics of Content” report.
This Webinar will focus on how publishers can:
- Get new context on the rise of digital subscriptions.
- Understand which models are working in which context (meter, freemium, hybrid).
- What success looks like.
- The concept of a subscription stack.
- How Scandinavia is ground zero for global best practice.
- Date: Wednesday, March 7.
- Time: 10 a.m.-11 a.m. New York time.
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member.
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com.
A recording of the Webinar will be made available to INMA members.