Postmedia, Canada’s largest newspaper network, achieved account growth numbers that were a true testament to its exceptional customer service and performance. The organisation grew its total client accounts by 454% year-over-year, from 2015 to 2016, and grew revenue using AdWords.
This success is largely attributed to Postmedia delivering best-in-class, performance-based, digital marketing campaigns for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
Every day, consumers use computers, smartphones, and tablets to search for local businesses. How can SMBs ensure they get noticed online before their competitors? With the power of Postmedia behind them, SMBs can benefit from full-service digital marketing services (DMS) for their integrated advertising needs.
Postmedia offers a fresh approach to DMS, with our ability to work with new platforms and develop new products, services, and solutions for clients. Through our expansive, multi-platform network, we deliver targeted opportunities across our digital footprint.
Our suite of best-in-class DMS can help advertisers grow their business by establishing a professional online presence, creating engagement at the local level, and turning qualified leads into customers.
Clients have come to trust Postmedia’s local brands for print and online solutions and to extend their reach even further with Web site design, search engine optimisation (SEO), and a full roster of DMS.
Postmedia’s local sales team provides clients a consultative approach in building an online presence — one that can be fully measured and optimised through a variety of different strategies, including:
- Responsive, mobile, and e-commerce Web site design: With local customers searching for businesses with their smartphones more than ever before, clients can generate more business by giving customers access to their professionally designed Web site, improving the user experience and giving access to ongoing support and maintenance.
- Live chat leads: By offering Web visitors a live person with whom to connect and ask questions, clients can engage with more visitors online and off the phone, easily converting them into leads.
- SEO: The core of this strategy is Google My Business, designed to expand a company’s online presence, get insights on how customers searched a business, as well as their Web location.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Postmedia’s search specialists use industry-wide best practices and leading technology to build, manage, and optimise client campaigns across all devices. The performance of clients’ SEM investment is optimised by delivering qualified traffic to specific pages on the site, directly related to the created ads.
- Campaign landing pages: Clients can promote a specific message or offer standalone, responsive pages tailored to reflect their business and brand, turning leads into customers through strong calls to action and customised messaging. Key features include quick setup and deployment, the ability to update copy as marketing messages change, and robust reporting to measure the return on investment of each campaign.
- Social advertising: With more people spending time on social networks than ever before, clients can target their advertising to engage Facebook users to reach the right audience with the right message. Clients can target their ads based on location and demographics such as age, gender, and interests to increase traffic to their Web site and grow their Facebook community.
As a result of success in these areas, Postmedia was recognised by Google as the recipient of the 2016 North America Google Channel Award in the Strategic Account Growth Champion. This award, and the outstanding account growth last year, highlight our committment to driving value through customised advertising solutions and multi-platform campaigns.