Jersey’s Best is a trusted source for travel and lifestyle needs in New Jersey. People look to us when they need suggestions on the best places to explore and activities in the Garden State. Our projects have the potential to be extremely successful not only for our brand but for the entire travel industry in the state.
It is essential that we make the most of our brand’s potential. We created content such as articles, videos, social media posts, and campaigns to help spread the hype about specific featured destinations. As a result, the New Jersey Destination of the Year has now become a highly awaited announcement, as it places our beloved state in a brighter light.
We put a great deal of effort into researching the historical significance, economic trajectory, activity diversity, and aesthetical appeal of different destinations to identify our ideal travel spot for New Jerseyans. After all these deliberations, we pinpointed one spot that fit all the criteria.
This product needs year-round attention, from introducing the five finalists in the print magazine and on our associated Web site to newsletter blasts, native ad campaigns, and social media profiles describing the contenders.
We named Lambertville as our 2023 NJ Destination of the Year in December.
This product impressed everyone from the very beginning and kept it exciting until the end. We are proud to share some remarkable numbers we witnessed throughout this journey.
- The crowning moment of Lambertville as the winner generated 630,000+ video views and 26,000+ likes, comments, shares and saves across Instagram and TikTok.
- The native ad campaign promoting the 2023 winner reached 720,000+ people across NJ.com, our sister news site.
- Readers had strong engagement with the Destination of the Year promotion served through our bi-weekly Garden Statement e-newsletter, which had a total reach of over 90,000 and an open rate of 36.3%.
- The leadup articles and finalist profiles published in Jersey’s Best magazine were circulated to more than 233,000 households during 2022 and accumulated 15,000+ page views online.
- The impact on the local business scene has been tangible as well. The president of Lambertville’s Chamber of Commerce even reached out to say: “On behalf of our Board of Directors and the City of Lambertville, let me be the first to thank you for this incredible honor [of] being named Destination of the Year 2023. Lambertville is a year-round destination with a variety of interests and activities that makes it the perfect place to visit or live.”
To further celebrate the success of this product and show our appreciation, we plan to participate with in-person events specifically for Lambertville and all future NJ Destination of the Year winners. This will be a great way to commemorate their achievement.
We know that this product has the potential to be a great benefit to New Jersey and the Jersey’s Best brand.