The Earl Blog
About This Blog
The Earl Blog represents the unique insights of Earl J. Wilkinson, executive director and CEO of INMA. In his interactions with INMA members worldwide for the past three decades, Earl offers a detailed yet 30,000-feet view of the news media industry's historical, current, and future challenges and opportunities.
188 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed The Earl Blog Posts From the Past Year
- Zero incidents of COVID-19 transmission from print surfaces
- 8 European publishers get started on GNI Subscriptions Lab
- Expect advertising bust through 2nd quarter then mild rebound, publishers tell INMA
- What does digital investment really mean for media?
- Brace yourself: Working full-time from home is different
- 5 truisms for news publishers in a contracting economy
- Why INMA is joining GNI Subscriptions Lab in Europe
- World’s top newsmedia marketing campaigns announced in INMA Awards 2012 competition
- 30 INMA Award winners unveiled, VG campaign takes top prize
- “Glimmers of hope in a very dark place” — what’s working in today’s crisis