The goal? To create a more profitable mobile native advertising platform, explains Jaanus Lillenberg, development and marketing director at Postimees Estonia.
The app supports HTML5 and JSON/XML feeds and features:
- White label, templates based apps for publishers.
- Top-of-the-line user experience.
- Full-page, gesture-based navigation.
- Background synchronisation of images/videos.
- Automated cloud-based caching.
- Seamless integration of Curlify ad units.
- Delivery of native content from the cloud.
- Full-page, self-contained, interactive ad units.
- Call-to-action and transactions inside ad units.
- Dozens of ready templates for ad units.
- Simple Web-based management tools.
This video illustrates how native advertising and content are re-defined, revolutionised, and simplified — and how brands are joining in on the native advertising movement.
Another lesson from the Curlify experience: how easy it is to learn for and from creative agencies.