Readers First Initiative Blog
About This Blog
103 Articles since October 2018
INMA Researcher-in-Residence Greg Piechota shares his original research, notes from visits to/with digital subscription leaders, and talks at conferences with subscribers of his frequent Readers First newsletter, part of INMA’s Readers First Initiative. In this blog Greg shares briefs from that newsletter about the vital initiatives and trends in digital subscriptions throughout the world.
Top 10 Viewed Readers First Initiative Blog Posts From the Past Year
- New framework helps publishers manage portfolio of e-mail newsletters
- Audio is the new promising channel for daily briefings
- INMA research shows subscription best practices of fast-growing publi...
- E-mailed newsletters are key to subscription success at FT, Funke Media
- Spike in demand for news amid the war in Europe creates “pandemic pea...
- SWOT analyses details strengths, weaknesses of digital subscriptions
- Reader revenue experts discuss news subscription models for the next ...
- Engaging, retaining light readers is key for reader revenue strategies
- New INMA research reveals winning subscription strategies
- 3 ways to add value to a new subscription bundle