Product Initiative Blog
About This Blog
88 Articles since January 2021
Jodie Hopperton is a British media executive based in Los Angeles whose career has featured corporate roles, technology start-ups, moderating events, authoring, and speaking at news industry events. She has served as interactive manager for Trinity Mirror, director of syndication and licensing for The New York Times, and as a consultant to media and tech start-ups focused on video distribution, VR, audio tech, and more. Prior to her work with INMA, Jodie’s work with press associations included the Global Editors Network (GEN) and WAN-Ifra. In two stops in cities she loves, Jodie was the co-creator and owner of the Guiri Guide in Madrid, a premium information source for youthful expatriates, and the author of Los Angeles Reinvented: Why Innovators Are Moving South of Silicon Valley to the Booming Home of Hollywood.
Top 10 Viewed Product Initiative Blog Posts From the Past Year
- How the “Diversity Triangle” can help media companies move forward
- Is the mobile Web or an app right for your media company?
- Personalisation can start in 2 places for media companies
- 3 product leaders share non-media product inspiration
- 4 ways news media companies are using personalisation
- Focus your 2022 product planning around these 4 themes
- Media companies can learn from Spotify, Substack, Apple about active ...
- Is there a case for going ad free?
- Yahoo, Guardian, NDR are succeeding with user-informed products
- Meta VR/AR expert shares vision of metaverse in next decade