Online report (dashboard) with 180 charts and tables
Authorised employees of the participating INMA member companies will get access to the benchmarked KPIs in the form of an online report (dashboard):
- The online report contains five sections of aggregated and anonymised KPIs: General Trends, Engagement, Registration, Subscription, Glossary.
- The sections on engagement, registration, and subscriptions have four parts: Overview, Details, Scorecard, and Funnel.
- Trends show changes of the metrics across the benchmarking sample of brands. All data about trends is anonymised, recalculated into indices and presented as an aggregate.
- Personalised Scorecards compare performance of individual brands to the median and upper quartile in the whole sample and in the cohorts of similar brands. Brand names are anonymised, data points are recalculated into indices and ratios.
- Funnels allow you to compare performance at each stage of the customer lifecycle - from reached to subscribed.
- Glossary presents the definitions of the metrics and KPIs presented in the report.
- We add new data to the report in batches once a quarter, As publishers verify, revise and add data points on an on-going basis, we update selected KPIs every two weeks.
Insights and analysis during webinars
Employees of the participating companies can also attend exclusive webinars curated by INMA:
- Once a quarter INMA organises a meet-up to present original analysis of the data, commentary based on academic research and case studies illustrating the trends, problems and solutions.
- We invite executives of the participating companies to tell stories behind the data, including examples of winning strategies and tactics leading to outstanding results.
- On demand, we also organise private demonstrations and ask-me-anything sessions with INMA analysts for teams of the participating companies, during which we explain the report, the data and advise on ways to use the data.
Access to the community and assistance
After joining, you will become part of the INMA Benchmarking Community:
- Your employees will meet peers who work in data, audience engagement and subscriptions during private webinars, and discuss best ways to interpret the data, stories of outliers and best practices discovered through benchmarking.
- On your request, we can match you to peer publishers with relevant experience or expertise in the area of your interest.
- Throughout the project you will get access to an online help desk and assistance in the process of data collection, verification, analysis and reporting.